Auto Service Show
What is the Auto Service Show?
The first “Automobile machinery and tools demonstration and exhibition” was held in 1948. From 1973, the event has been called the Auto Service Show.
The show is held every two years at Tokyo Big Sight, showcasing auto maintenance and inspection equipment from Japan and abroad. It’s an opportunity for exhibitors to introduce their new products and promote high-quality machinery.
Products and services to be exhibited
Maintenance work systems/ Equipment for vehicle inspection/ Car wash and cleaning equipment/ Lifts, jacks, hydraulic press/ Air compressors/ Pneumatic electric tools/ Hand tools/ Vehicle body maintenance equipment/ Painting tools/ Car detailing tools/ Battery, air conditioning service equipment/ Comprehensive engine diagnosis equipment & electric equipment/ Engine maintenance equipment/ Diesel-related equipment/ Tire service equipment/ Brake-related service equipment/ General equipment for garages/ Lubrication measuring equipment/ Business equipment/ Environment-related equipment
- Auto maintenance industry (vehicle body, electric equipment, tire & wheel, gas station etc.)
- Automakers/ Auto dealers
- Plating & painting (plating factories, body shops, paint sales etc.)
- Machinery & tool trading houses/ Machinery & tool makers
- Parts & supplies trading houses/ Parts & supplies makers
- Government offices/ Relevant organizations (Automobile service promotion/ Commerce and industry associations)
- Schools (students, teachers etc.)